Friday, December 16, 2011

Corey Ball

I just wanted to write a to post to give a shout out to my husband.  I don't know what I would do with out him.  He's honestly the best thing that has happened to me.  He is so amazing and he does something every day that makes me love him that much more. Corey is one of my most favortie topics to talk about.

Just a few things about him:
  He's so funny, he seriously is making me laugh all day long.
  He's so thoughtful. Like to day I woke up late and came out of the room to see him and Olivia and he made me get back in bed so that they could bring me breakfast in bed.  And then he made sure that I went out with a couple of friends because he said  I needed a girls day. 
  I always said, since I was a little girl, that I would marry a chef.  If you know Corey, you know what an amainzg cook he is.  And he makes dinner 95% of the time and can whip something up out of nothing. He always amazes me when he cooks.
  Corey is so good with Olivia.  She lights up when she sees him and every time he comes home from school he gives me a kiss and then goes straight for Olivia to play with her and love on her.  
   He treats me like a princess and I couldn't be luckier!!
   And of course he's HOT!! like smokin' HOT. like I said, I'm lucky


I could go on an on about how awesome of a husband and dad he is but I don't want to bore you. So now time for a few of my favorite pics of my favorite man.

He's still a kid at heart
If you know Corey, then you know this picture sums him up: cheesecake and cats

Right after Olivia was born. He said "she smells like baby"
Dancing to our song <3
Probably my all time favorite picture of us

No comments:

Post a Comment