Thursday, September 8, 2011

6 months old

I can't believe my big girl turns 6 months old today!!  Since Olivia has been born Corey and I have learned so much about ourselves.  She is our whole world and we don't even remember what life was like before her.  Poor little girl has been sick since Monday, and on Tuesday she had to get her shots which caused her to have a fever :( she was so miserable. But today, she woke up feeling much better and not nearly as snotty as she has been.  And even though she has been sick she's still been her normally fun, loving self with the biggest smile.

Here's some of my favorite pictures
Not even an hour old


Her baby blessing, 1 month Old
Hoppy Easter!! 1 month

My first mothers day :) 2 months old

I just can't get over that smile! 5 months

Too adorable!! 3 months

My smart girl!! 3 months

She makes my heart melt

hahah!! 1 day old


Dear Olivia,
  I want you to know how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life.  You bring me so much joy and happiness.  I can't wait to see what you're going to be like when you're 6, 16, and 26, but for right now I'm just going to enjoy you and six months and I wont take every day for granted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment